The timers can be programmed, viewed and modified via the app which is available for apple and android products from the applicable stores.
The app allows you to manage a single or group of timers. On the hardward there is an override button and can be switched on and off from the app.
There are timer, cyclical, random and countdown functions.
We have had one on test in our workshop since December. We have tested the switching with serveral contactors and carrying loads that have matched the max loading in the manual (16 amp).
The clocks are only available in a 1 channel version but you can group clocks if you require 2 channels.
- Power supply 230V c.a. 50 – 60Hz
- Contact output: 16 (2) A / 250V c.a.
- Max programs: 15 weekly programs for every function
- ON-OFF minimum connection time: 1 minute
- Visualisation: App
- Max cross-section of wires to terminals: 6 mm
- Protection degree: IP20 – IP40 (on rear of switchboard)
- Type of output: terminals with captive screw
- Insulation class: II
- ON / OFF relay signal: LED
- Charge reserve: min. 72 hours
- Time tolerance: ± 0,5 sec/day
- Operating temperature limits: 0°C +50°C
- Storing temperature: -10°C +65°C
- Type of installation: DIN rail / on rear of switchboard
- Housing: thermoplastic – grey RAL 7035
- Type of use: civil / tertiary / industrial
- Controls: ON/OFF/Reset button on front
- Clock setting accuracy: digital for hours/minutes
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 35 x 60 x 90 mm
IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER DETAILS
Please feel free to contact your Local Rep or contact us